2009 Blog resolution

Monday, February 02, 2009

First off, well.. ni dah masuk bulan Feb, and only now would I want to make my 2009 resolution kikiki... Well, to be frank, I make my resolutions every now and then, whenever I feel like it.. So, whether new year ke tidak, it doesn't matter to me. What matters is, I think my blog needs and update huhuhu.. So that its more action packed... more know hows, more recipes, more products and more more more...

So, to start with, I've made a new header for the blog ... wuhuuuuuu... That's a tough one. I spent my whole weekend trying to work on Photoshop for this. Cantik ke tidak... whatever la.. as long as there's one. And I've changed the page again to fit it into 3 columns like the original template... duh.... I hope it's much more presentable this way.

Anyway,for u guys out there, do check us out often. Insyallah, I'll try my best to keep this tiny place updated ok.. So, take care everyone.

Anyway, for those who are keen on trying your hands in candymaking, I hope I'll be able to answer all your questions and help u guys... do leave some notes on the comments or the shoutbox and I'm more than happy to help u guys whatever I can.

So, take care uolss and happy candymaking...