November Updates in December

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's been quite sometime that I haven't been pouring anything to this blog. I think since raya aidilfitri lagi kot. A lot of things have happened lately and I just don't have much time to spend on blogging. The most significant being the loss of my beloved Abah ke pangkuan Allah on the 19th of Oct 2008. Semoga Allah merahmati rohnya dan menempatkan dia di kalangan hamba2nya yang beriman. Amiinnn.

Anyway, just 2 days before that incident, I had also resigned from my job as a Research Analyst at one of the IT co that I had been working at for almost 4 years tu. And now I am recuperating myself from all these shocks of my life and at the same time trying to adjust to my new life schedules as a freelance IT consultant( which I hope is for temporary only...), as a cupcakeist ( always because of bidan terjun), and a chocolatier (something I've been dreaming of becoming ). hahahah... QUE SERA SERA.. whatever will be will be.... lalalalala. Hrm.. , did I mention that my reason to resign from my previous work was merely to concentrate on my family??? Sighh!!! Yeah.. whatever happens and whichever path that I chose... my life still goes on.. After all, what really matters is gaining Allah's blessings on whatever I do, insyallah...

0 comments: